Tuesday, May 13

 

Dominican Saints Party at the Apartment: In Which I Show Evidence of a Talent for Arranging Gimmicky Catholic-Themed Festivities



Proof via my friend Fallen Sparrow that yours truly has a social life, if perhaps a slightly nerdy, silly one. In my defense, the hot dogs à la Peter of Verona went over very well. You know, with Credo written in ketchup at the center of the plate. Think about it.

Other highlights included Lepanto Hummus, Ghislieri Appetizers, the Catherine of Siena diet plate (above), ten or so friends, and also a special guest appearance by Andrew Cusack as himself. Oh yes, and my friends hatching a plan to crown me the next Emperor of Cuba. (Have I mentioned how my presence has an odd effect on running jokes?)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?