Thursday, March 22

 


Boy Bishop!

Yes, those are boys, they just need haircuts. And yes, I know half of you will hate the chasuble, and the other half will love it. And both sides in the debate have valid points. I'll simply say it's wild and crazy, and leave it at that; I don't mind wild and crazy from time to time. (Fiddlebacks fall under the category of "things I don't really mind, but might have been done somewhat differently if I'd been in charge"--along with Frank Lloyd Wright buildings, the New York subway system, several European national anthems, and the Empire State Building. So they're in good company)

And surely we can all agree on the higher meaning of this practice, i.e., that the world needs more white fur tippets. (I kid, I kid. But the world does need more of them.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?