Tuesday, February 6
Catholic Blog Awards 2007
• The Bob Bellarmine Show and Georg and Joseph Ratzinger on a Mission from God in Die Gebruder Blau?
• An alternative to the Taj Mahoney?
• Zeppole for St. Joseph's Day?
• Gift Recommendations for the Baby Catholic Nerd who has everything?
• The Red Rubric Deacon?
• How to save your Parish's musical repertoire in two easy steps, or so?
• Dinner with dead Jesuits at the Culinary Institute of America?
• Cardinal Dulles and Roman Catholic Anglican Use Wrennaissance Baroque Goodness?
• And a genuine, you betcha 100% exclusive appearance by George Weigel?
Nowhere else but The Shrine.