Monday, September 18

 

Gregorian Chant Mass on Notre Dame Campus!


An alert reader and good friend of the Shrine writes to us:
I wanted to mention that I have started a Gregorian chant schola that will be singing at a mass in the Alumni Hall Chapel on Thursday, September 21st, at 5:15 pm. I hope you will be able to attend if you are interested. We will be singing the propers for the feast of St. Matthew, as well as the common chants of the mass. Please feel free to mention this to anyone who you think might be interested.
This is an expansion and formalization of the work of an ad-hoc group that has been singing the 9 AM Saturday mass at Alumni Hall for the past three years, and of which I have extremely fond memories. I think we are likely to go from strength to strength in this regard. So, anyone on campus, come on down!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?