Saturday, June 10

 

Welcome to New York - Calling All Nerds


Well, I'm finally settled into the apartment, which currently lacks a name. I've always been quite conscientious about naming things--Bridget (or Brighid, not sure yet) appears to have stuck for my new laptop, while I once rented a car I named Alice Ford for obvious Shakespearean and automotive reasons. (Mrs. Murbles was already taken, though I have also had a car named Harriet, if that cheers up the Dorothy Sayers fans in the audience.) But here I am, and it's great.

Anyway, if you're a Catholic Nerd in the New York area, or know one, please drop me a line at malderman83@gmail.com, or toss a comment into the box here. Info, also, on young adult groups, parish life, and anything else which might be apropos, would be greatly appreciated.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?