Friday, May 26

 
"It is a time of desolation, chaos, and uncertainty. Brother pitted against brother; babies havin' babies. Then one day, from the right side of the screen...came a man. A man with a plastic rectangle... I MEAN, LAPTOP COMPUTER!"



Sorry. Just bragging about my lovely graduation present, a replacement for Babbage, my five-year-old desktop model. He's still chugging along and has served me well during my time at ND, but he's kind of hard to take on a plane. Unlike my still-nameless Lappy. Maybe I'll call it Bridget. I have no idea why. Good Irish name. You know the whole connection, Irish abbesses, technology. (Like tennis and rabbits). It just popped into my head. Now...you'll get to hear from me on the road, in the air, everywhere! You won't be able to get me to shut up!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?