Monday, April 24

 

Peter Kreeft and Alan Alda -- Separated at Birth?




I also have my suspicions about Bob Newhart and Paul VI. Notice how you never see them in the same place?

Sorry. Dumb joke. On a more serious note, I discovered a book by the eminent Dr. Kreeft (who I had the privelege of meeting briefly this weekend at his very fine lecture at the RTL conference, which managed to make references to everything from the Declaration of Independence, to Star Trek, Tolkien and Dosdoyevsky) which I was previously unaware of, the 2002 Three Approaches to Abortion: A Thoughtful and Compassionate Guide to Today's Most Controversial Issue, dealing with three different pro-abortion fallacies and how to refute them. As with all things Kreeft, it looks to be good.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?