Thursday, November 3

 
Just an addendum to my last post: please don't take any of my comments too personally about modes of dress; it's just something I thought worth thinking about. The same goes for Mel's beard. It's not something that bothers me, it just strikes me as unnecessary and a little bad for his image. Perhaps we do have more important things to talk about. In light of the fact he may have just gone camping, well, that changes things. When I first saw the pics I thought this was a permanent thing. I guess it isn't.

Still, the whole problem offers food for thought.

It is not always necessary to do what I suggest (especially in large families that have other matters on their budget), but it's not a bad idea when possible, and easier than people think, at least in my opinion. I've been known to be wrong before. And let's be civil in the comments boxes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?