Friday, March 4

 
Do you struggle with non-inclusive readings? This prayer and celebration guide is a light in the liturgical wilderness. Louise Litzinger's book encourages non-patriarchal celebrations of Advent, Christmas, Lent, and Easter time. While its focus is on readings and reflections that include women, it welcomes all to a broader way of prayer. individuals and groups are going to be delighted with these alternatives to worship.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist leaving off the quotes to see just how far you got on that one. Honestly, I don't know what she even means by "alternatives to worship." Occasions of sin? Just bumming around? I can think of lots of things that aren't worship, and I think it's generally advisable to avoid them.

And just in case you thought these people wrote books like everyone else, oh, no, here's one that was "midwifed."

More fun nuttiness here.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?