Wednesday, November 3

 
Lane: Well, I've always dreamed some guy would give me a really confusing Czechoslovakian novel.

Lane: Gift-giving is serious business. If you don't believe me, try spending a month at Korean Bible Camp.

Rory: This stuff is like tribbles.

Lorelai: I got here early and there was nothing to do except feed gummy bears to the bomb-sniffing dogs which, apparently, the United States government frowns upon.
Rory: You got in trouble with the government while you were waiting for me?
Lorelai: Just a little.
Rory: How much is a little?
Lorelai: Learn Russian.

Lorelai: I am a grown woman.
Rory: Says the woman with the Hello, Kitty waffle iron.

Emily: We intend to leave here completely different people.
Lorelai: Yes, I'm going to be Ted Nugent.

Christopher: This town is like one big outpatient mental institution.
Lorelai: Glad you could join us.

Lane: I'm saying this book is a Czechoslovakian football.

--Gilmore Girls, seasons 1 and 2

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?