Saturday, November 27

 
I must apologize for the lack of posts on The Shrine of late. I have been quite sick since last Thursday, and have not been in a particularly literate frame of mind. In fact, I've spent most of my time on my dorm room futon watching reruns of Green Acres and Father Ted, which made the experience even more bizarre than I could have ever imagined. I'm at home now, relaxing and stuffing myself silly with turkey, dressing and green bean casserole (but not cranberry sauce, which has a merely totemic significance in most Thanksgiving dinners) and hopefully will be feeling better soon. Once I get back to ND, expect more posts, including more extracts from my Rover and Advocata Nostra articles, a dialogue between the ghosts of Dante and Petrarch I wrote for one of my history courses, and much, much more.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?