Wednesday, August 11

 

Peyto Lake, Alberta

I'll be hiking in the beautiful Canadian Rockies over the next week. Blogging will be minimal to none until I return at long last to Catholic Nerd Central at my beloved University of Notre Dame ten days from now. In the mean time, as Andrew Cusack would say:

1. Find out more about the Principality of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt.
2. Be on the watch for bizarre blog phenomena, like Greek Orthodox cars.
3. Listen to Historic Mexican Organ Music that everybody likes to play on their Historic Mexican Organs.

God bless and meanwhile, don't do anything I wouldn't do...on second thought, forget I said that, considering I'm the sort of person who keeps photocopies of eighth-century monastic curses in my study closet.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?