Saturday, August 14

 
Like Emily said, I don't want to brag, but...

Like all good papers here in the Bible Belt, the Dallas Morning News has a religion section every Saturday. Every once in a while I get mad at a letter to the editor in this section (can't imagine why!) and fire off a reply. Nothing's ever come of it until this week when they actually printed my letter. I was replying to a Mormon putting words in Peter Kreeft's mouth. Kreeft's article has been archived so it can't be linked, but basically he said that marriage, like all things on earth, is a reflection Heaven. I think he called it an "embryo" which will grow into something better in Heaven. As to what exactly that will be, he didn't say, but he certainly didn't say it won't exist.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?