Saturday, July 31

 
LONDO: Now, landing thrusters...landing thrusters, hmm. Now if I were a landing thruster, which one of these [buttons] would I be?

***

IVANOVA: I know, I know. It's a Russian thing. When we're about to do something stupid, we like to catalog the full extent of our stupidity for future reference.

***

LONDO: What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?

***

LONDO: Vir, how many gods are there in our pantheon? I've lost count since the last emperor was elevated to godhood.
VIR: Forty-eight. No, no, forty-nine, fifty if you count Zuug but, you know, I never thought you should--
LONDO: All right, let's say fifty.
VIR: Fifty.
LONDO: Now out of that fifty, how many gods do you think I must have offended to have ended up with G'Kar's teeth buried so deeply in my throat that I can barely breathe?
VIR: All of them?
LONDO: Sounds right. And now I have to go back to the Council and explain to them that in the interest of peace the Centauri government will agree to give quadrant 37 to the Narns. I think I will stick my head in the station's fusion reactor. It would be quicker. And I suspect, after a while I might even come to enjoy it. But this...this, this, this is like being nibbled to death by...what are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet...go quack?
VIR: Cats.
LONDO: Cats. I'm being nibbled to death by cats.

--Babylon 5

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?