Tuesday, July 27

 
I don't Yahoo anymore
 
Planned Parenthood and Yahoo are now selling t-shirts that say "I had an abortion" as if it's something to be proud of and tell the whole world.  Now that Planned Parenthood is getting flak for it, they're passing the buck on to the t-shirt's "artist" and pulling the old "She did it, don't blame us" routine.  Nevermind the fact that PP is selling the shirt, it's really not their fault at all.  You know something has got to be immoral if even Planned Parenthood is backing away.  How this can be considered art is beyond me. 
 
But the fact that it's being sold with the full cooperation of Yahoo means that I am no longer using their website for anything, even though it means losing my fantasy baseball team.  Anyone up for a boycott??

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?