Tuesday, May 11

 
Roman Holy Days

On looking through my capacious notebooks from my year in Rome, I realize I have easily enough to cover ten years of blogging about my stay in the Eternal City. Perhaps I exaggerate; nonetheless, I hope over this summer to continue writing of my adventures in this marvelous place, as well as my other rambles around the Italian peninsula. This being the Shrine, they are likely to come in no particular order over the next few months. Nonetheless, I expect you all will enjoy them! Now, coming soon to a blog near you: Indiana Matt and the Catacombs of Doom (or Santa Priscilla, whichever you prefer). Though they couldn't have had that much doom in them if our tourguide was a five foot tall nun, even a nun from Brooklyn.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?