Saturday, January 17

 
Wow, I think my train of thought just derailed....
(or, ... Meet the A-Team--I mean--Chancery)


I don't know why, but I looked up Etro, the Italian designer of Hobbit Chic, and while perusing the extremely trippy site, stumbled upon the Etro family's collections, which include a group of 15th and 16th century vestments. Nice vestments are among my weaknesses, and while there are only a few pictures on the site, they are definitely worth perusing.

Unlike, say, the Queen Amidala models featured on the equally trippy Exquisite Vestments site (ooh, the colors!). Which also offers episcopal bling-bling for that Mr. T-meets-Apostolic-successor look. Which could actually could be kind of cool (I pity the foo who tries heresy on my turf! Get ready fo' excommunication, sucka!) No! Really! I hear Bishop Burke's a big fan...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?